The Netherlands, the Hague

Embassy of Russia

Reconstruction of Consular Section Building and the school

The Russian Embassy building, an elegant and spacious residence, was built in 1914 at the territory of Park Zorgvliet. In 1945 the USSR Embassy had had on lease this villa and after 1964 the building became property of Russia.

In the Russian Embassy territory in the Hague our company`s employees were fulfilling works on renovation of the school and also performed capital repair with re-planning of two floors in the Consular Section building.