This architectural memorial of XIX century was built in 1877 under the guidance of architect Duttenhofer. Its historical name is Fournier Mansion. It is located in prestigious district of the central part of the city at the famous place du General Catroux.
From 1925 till 1940 the building was occupied by the Embassy of Lithuania in France, and in 1940 the French government handed over the keys of the mansion to the Soviet Union.
The Company`s specialists had performed renovation and major repair of 5-storied office & residential building with attic floor and the total area of the building was 1280.6 m².
It was necessary to keep appearance of the existing facades of the building by fulfilling complete cleaning of the stone facing surfaces, to replace the windows, stained-glass elements and roof without changing external view of the building.
During restoration of the facades our specialists used AMONIT system technology approved by the Department of Architecture of Paris.
The Company`s specialists executed necessary work for replacement of all engineering services and landscaping of the territory.All the interiors of the building have assumed their primordial appearance. The restoration embraced all art style elements of the interiors: mural paintings in the Reception Hall, stucco work, huge stained-glass windows, wooden staircases made from valuable sorts of wood, fireplaces.